LED advertising boards at the Sty... | Vital Football

LED advertising boards at the Sty...

Grayblade

Vital Football Hero
I watched the last 10 minutes of the Pigs game tonight to cheer on the Wall, and apart from one Sky bet Ad, the only adverts I saw on their boards were Chansiri, D Taxi’s and Elev 8 sports drink.

I can only assume that these products/ businesses are all pretty damn good being given so much advertising air space by Wednesday, but I can’t for the life of me find out what Chansiri sell, how I can book a D Taxi or even how to quench my thirst with an Elev 8 sports drink.

Don’t they sell to the general public?

I don't bother watching them, but there isn't (so I'm told) a single piece of third party advertising in the ground. Its really very curious.

Surely someone in authority should see this and at least query it can't be within the rules,can it ?

I watched the last 10 minutes of the Pigs game tonight to cheer on the Wall, and apart from one Sky bet Ad, the only adverts I saw on their boards were Chansiri, D Taxi’s and Elev 8 sports drink.

I can only assume that these products/ businesses are all pretty damn good being given so much advertising air space by Wednesday, but I can’t for the life of me find out what Chansiri sell, how I can book a D Taxi or even how to quench my thirst with an Elev 8 sports drink.

Don’t they sell to the general public?

You missed the Ladbruks advert and the Sky advert,the Ladbruks advert was great a bright RED glow all around the pigs pitch,looked very nice.

You missed the Ladbruks advert and the Sky advert,the Ladbruks advert was great a bright RED glow all around the pigs pitch,looked very nice.
I saw the Sky Bet Ad like I said but in the few minutes thst I was watching nothing else but the aforementioned and information about their shop etc came up.

I saw the Sky Bet Ad like I said but in the few minutes thst I was watching nothing else but the aforementioned and information about their shop etc came up.
Its alway like it the usuall Chansiri rubbish,but they are it seems expanding the advertising horizons,like i said about Ladbruks,how that got past the Chansiri censorship squad:ooops: i'll never know.

Pigsboro lit up in bright RED led light was a sight to behold.:lol:

I was the same, put it on for the last 15 mins hoping millwall would score. More to the point was how the f**k was there 21000 there, it looked empty, unless loads walked before the end

I was the same, put it on for the last 15 mins hoping millwall would score. More to the point was how the f**k was there 21000 there, it looked empty, unless loads walked before the end
Surely an honourable club like Wensdi wouldn’t try to mislead anybody? :unsure:

Surely an honourable club like Wensdi wouldn’t try to mislead anybody? :unsure:

Just the chumps who spent the mortgage on a season ticket, and then can't be bothered to go. 21k and a few suggests that their pay on the night trade was close to zero. I suppose we are all going to have a dose of that now the games can be seen live.

The clubs must be getting extra to agree to that it's great for away fans but it's bound to impact on attendances

Just the chumps who spent the mortgage on a season ticket, and then can't be bothered to go. 21k and a few suggests that their pay on the night trade was close to zero. I suppose we are all going to have a dose of that now the games can be seen live.
And it didn’t look anywhere near 21k on the box. It’s going to be interesting how this Sky red button mullarky pans out around the various Championship clubs. It might not be so noticeable at clubs with high season ticket levels as most clubs will probably include them in the gate. I think that’s what happened last night, I suppose it’ll depend how well a team is going, but on a cold winter’s night i guess it’s going to be a pull for those fans who may have to travel serious distances.

I hope they think it’ll be worth it.

And it didn’t look anywhere near 21k on the box. It’s going to be interesting how this Sky red button mullarky pans out around the various Championship clubs. It might not be so noticeable at clubs with high season ticket levels as most clubs will probably include them in the gate. I think that’s what happened last night, I suppose it’ll depend how well a team is going, but on a cold winter’s night i guess it’s going to be a pull for those fans who may have to travel serious distances.

It’s so easy to get out of the habit of any pastime, even football. Why do I think the Championship is just being used as a tester for the Prem?

I said over 10 yrs ago this would happen but as with the boxing they let you get your feet under the table and used to watching it them bam next thing it's PPV and you're suddenly paying extra on top of your subscription,it's how drug suppliers snare their clients !

Same with BT sport bully , used to be free with their internet and I found out a few months ago I have been paying a tenner a month for the last couple of years.

Same with BT sport bully , used to be free with their internet and I found out a few months ago I have been paying a tenner a month for the last couple of years.
Tenner a months nowt to a wealthy splodger like thee tho Chings is it.UTCB

The BT bill is an absolute joke Chings. Totally created to confuse people, plus this and minus that and they’re not the only ones. British Gas are as bad and my Mrs just had some specs from Vision Express and the bill was 2’ long! In fairness to Sky, there’s is fairly clear and to the point.

I make a note to contact BT and all the suppliers including insurance companies once a year to renew my contract, see what I’m getting and get a price reduction from what they’re quoting. If not they’ll all just keep bumping the cost up so they can offer better deals to new customers.