Kit man to top man . | Vital Football

Kit man to top man .

Not sure when he was washing kits but it appears he was .I did write a heading of Youth bus driver to top man .But Top man to kit man has more of a ring to it .Also it is in keeping with the article .

? I?m a Gillingham supporter managing Gillingham so I?m loving every minute of it.?

Love that :35:

It didn't say he was the kit man; so, the incumbent need not worry. He simply recounted his time with the Gills including washing some kit.

Great story. Just needed to mention exactly how good he was as a player for us. Great goal scoring record.

And it Is criminal to think one of our ex-managers saw fit to remove him from the club. Shocking decision.

It upsets me to read that he could have been our manager instead of Glen Roeder. A man who loved Gillingham v a man who couldn't give a toss.

Vambogills - 16/2/2018 08:34

It upsets me to read that he could have been our manager instead of Glen Roeder. A man who loved Gillingham v a man who couldn't give a toss.
Had it happened then it may not have worked .Even Lovell may not know how much knowledge he has learned since then .