Judgement on Johnson | Vital Football

Judgement on Johnson

I won't try and find the thread and post (I think it was on the initial Brexit one) where I mentioned that Johnson would be out within 12 months (or was it Christmas?) due to either boredom, or ousted by his own MPs.

As he stayed longer than I thought, I paid up the bet ... though firstly, he was eventually ousted by his own MPs, and now, we find that he was indeed bored by the job within just a month of being bloody elected !

What a complete arsehole of a man.

I doubt anyone else has watched the interviews in the past few days ... especially those of Cummings and Helen MacNamara ... but hopefully, you'll have seen the reporting about it.

I could - to a degree - accept hesitancy and uncertainty ... even a little incompetence ... but there's absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we, the country, were lied to, both outside and inside Parliament.

Johnson is shown up for what he is (nuff said).
Cummings is shown up for being an arrogant bully who's up his own arse.
Hancock is shown up for being a wet wipe ... sorry, a lying wet wipe.
Gavin Williamson was going to be sacked, and yet somehow emerges with a knighthood (that bloke definitely has photos)
The whole lot of them are shown up as being out of touch with the public and reality

It's shocking ... except it isn't.
:cry:

Yeh but what a fun bloke
I would love to go out for a pint with him

I completely trust him.

My test of character is; would I want to be in a foxhole, under enemy fire with that person.
Who wouldn't want Johnson with them?