Josh Wright | Vital Football

Josh Wright

Gills88

Vital Reserves Team
Back in training having tests with the rest of the squad. Surprised that it has been announced that he is signing a new deal or not.

Images of him on gills Twitter btw.

yep just seen it now on Kent Online. Good work. Just as well WX wasn't doing our negotiating. Otherwise we'd be looking for another Central Midfielder right now.

I hope he starts next season the same way when he joined, he fell away badly with the rest of them. If he does show his quality, then it's a good deal.

Happy with that.
Midfield must be nearly there now I would have thought with Wright, Hessie, Morris, Byrne, Knott, Osadebe and the youngsters Oldaker and List.

I'm not saying he will be here, but other than Bristol City who seem to have turned their attention elsewhere, and that link with Palace that seems to have died down, has there even been rumours or even anything concrete linking Dack with anyone?

Seems like a lot of the speculation is fan led, maybe no one wants to pay the money we're asking for him and he doesn't seem to have a massive desire to leave. (Watch him hand in a transfer request tomorrow!)

Lots of signings announced around early July. All the premier managers are scouting at the Euros :-)

I don't thin Dack will be here in August. Slightly alarming if he is. I think we had all banked the cash and included it in the next few years cash flow models.

We need to be selling fairly regularly to stay afloat

He's still got two years to run on his contract so I don't blame Scally for holding out for the best deal. If he starts the season with us then I'll be overjoyed, although surely by January he would be off.

Great news,I like Wright.If he can get back to his performances before February we will be pleased.The midfield is looking our strongest area at the moment.

Justin Edinburgh has concentrated on midfield with his two new signings in Billy Knott and Mark Byrne, and with Aaron Morris, Josh Wright, Jake Hessenthaler, Emmanuel Osadebe and Darren Oldaker, you have got to say that there are plenty of options available in those central midfielder area's of the pitch.

By the time The 2016 / 2017 season starts, I am sure that Bradley Dack will have eventually moved on, I would be very surprised if Bradley Dack is still playing for Gillingham by the time we are playing against Southend United on the opening day of the season.