Jose is an ex-Spurs manager! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Jose is an ex-Spurs manager!

Assistant Manager Joao Sacramento
Fitness trainer Carlos Lalin
Goalkeeping coach Nuno Santos
Head of sports science, fitness and conditioning Nathan Gardiner
International technical coordinator Steffen Freund
Head of recruitment and analysis Steve Hitchen

Although I've heard Ricardo Formoshino is joining as scout and Giovanni Cerra is joining as an analyst so not sure what is happening with Steve Hitchen.

I have a feeling in the back of my mind he has said he doesnt rate SANCHEZ?

Assistant Manager Joao Sacramento
Fitness trainer Carlos Lalin
Goalkeeping coach Nuno Santos
Head of sports science, fitness and conditioning Nathan Gardiner
International technical coordinator Steffen Freund
Head of recruitment and analysis Steve Hitchen

Although I've heard Ricardo Formoshino is joining as scout and Giovanni Cerra is joining as an analyst so not sure what is happening with Steve Hitchen.

Interesting to see what the structure is. Jose's been announced as "Head Coach" as the new words so does he even own Recruitment and Analysis?

Look what he did with Inter and to a lesser extent Real.
They were not competing with the leaders at the time. Its all relative.
In terms of standing in respective leagues and their spending power then, dont think we are in the same level as RM or Inter. As mentiomed, i (nor anybody else) can argue against his ability to win stuff. But can he win or even willing to do his usual stuff within a much more modest budget? Or will he sulk very soon and blame everyone else except himself? Perhaps he had negotiated with Levy and made him promise to spend 100m in next window. If that's the case, Jose is already a winner b4 taking charge of the 1st match.
His record of not lasting more than 3 years in any club is another real concern. Personally, i have never considered a serial job hopper when i hired a staff.
Dont get me wrong, as a Spurs fan, i would willingly eat the humblest of pie to be proven wrong on my criticism of stuff happening in our club.
Well, the chinese term for crisis contains both the words danger and opportunity. We are in crisis now, Jose's appointment is fraught with danger. But there in lies potential opportunity. Let's hope the risk vs reward matrix for Jose's appointment works in our favour.

Honestly I have no idea how this is going to go...but what the hell we needed SOMETHING!!! I am happy for the shake up and I hope to hell he shakes it up big time because we need it. We have become a stagnate pile of shit and we all know it.

I am not a Jose fan by any means...but I am not sure if anyone else can pull us out of this out of control freight train headed towards disaster. Yes he is a polarizing figure, but he is a proven winner and will not play favorites in the locker room. Our players better be ready because they are in for a rude awakening...and it is needed.

Guess we will see. Good luck Jose, you will need it!

Honestly I have no idea how this is going to go...but what the hell we needed SOMETHING!!! I am happy for the shake up and I hope to hell he shakes it up big time because we need it. We have become a stagnate pile of shit and we all know it.

I am not a Jose fan by any means...but I am not sure if anyone else can pull us out of this out of control freight train headed towards disaster. Yes he is a polarizing figure, but he is a proven winner and will not play favorites in the locker room. Our players better be ready because they are in for a rude awakening...and it is needed.

Guess we will see. Good luck Jose, you will need it!
I will be the firsr to admit that i really disliked him whwn he was manager of Chelski or Manure. Really surreal that he is now in our dugout

I think we have a manager in decline. Let's be honest if he was still the special one he would be incharge of Bayern . We are a big club but we have not been winner's for along time. I just feel Jose had know other options. This is like getting Ronaldo or Messi a year before they retire. Still big names but not world beaters.

Trust you to ask that !
it’s when you have two or three people that work all over the world doing technical things , someone has to co ordinate what they do so that they all sing from the same technical song sheet ! Simple

It's actually very important to know the role of each individual so you know whether they need a phone, an iPad or a laptop :-)

I would love him to come out and say to the players who want out of the club ,sign up or you can train with the kids. I know that's harsh but if you are rebuilding you need everyone pulling the same way. I have played in teams where a few so called stars wanted out. It made it hard . They were all thinking the grass is greener and never pulled there weight. Upsets players who would die for the club.