John Stones. | Vital Football

John Stones.

devonexlondonimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Tonight he did his usual party piece.
On his performances he wouldn`t get in my local pub team.......he is an accident waiting to happen.
Never again in an England shirt ................please.

Tonight he did his usual party piece.
On his performances he wouldn`t get in my local pub team.......he is an accident waiting to happen.
Never again in an England shirt ................please.

accident that has been waiting to happen for a while. walker was the same, as was maguire.
the game was very similar to the croatia game. had the coach not learned anything from that.
no way a team can give total initiative and possession away and hope to just chase around and cling on against a decent team - and not expect them to create something eventually. they had 29 shots. 14 on target.
also noticeable that they went close from corners in the first half a couple of times. but southgate either didn't notice this, or hadn't got any idea how to deal with it.

maybe croatia and netherlands just have better players and coaches than we do?

accident that has been waiting to happen for a while. walker was the same, as was maguire.
the game was very similar to the croatia game. had the coach not learned anything from that.
no way a team can give total initiative and possession away and hope to just chase around and cling on against a decent team - and not expect them to create something eventually. they had 29 shots. 14 on target.
also noticeable that they went close from corners in the first half a couple of times. but southgate either didn't notice this, or hadn't got any idea how to deal with it.

maybe croatia and netherlands just have better players and coaches than we do?
Listen,if Stones turned up at the Bank in August i would point him down the High Street directing him to the nearest chippy and advising him that he had better make sure that his spud peeler was sharp and he would be very busy at 17.15 every second Saturday.