Joey Barton manager Fleetwood Town! | Vital Football

Joey Barton manager Fleetwood Town!

R

redimps1

How long will he remain as there manager? Success or Failure?How many games before he is sent to the stands?

I'm actually cautiously optimistic about him as a manager. I imagine he'll be given a reasonable amount of time as Fleetwood will have mid table ambitions so may not be given over a season.
Sent to the stands? Within minutes if he's lucky.
Long term I don't see him being a future England manager or anything. I can see a strong football league manager career, similar to Paul Ince. I reckon he'll grow up very quickly as a manager when he sees everything he has to deal with.

At least he is starting out relatively low down and won't have pits of money to throw around. Good on him for that one.
I don't think he will get anywhere. Thinks he is too smart for his own good. Fall outs will be plentiful.

Nothing in football surprises me any more! Who knows, it may be the making of him as a person.

He should introduce some "interesting" tactics to his squad though. First day of pre-season training will be " how to walk into somebodies outstretched arm and fall over"