🚹 James Maddison - Player Thread - Attacker | Page 5 | Vital Football

🚹 James Maddison - Player Thread - Attacker

I believe so - a B@B / defensive minded leader in midfield is a must if we are to build to the next level. We desperately lack smart and loud leadership when defending..
I concur.

I'll hold my hand up to knowing very little about Bergvall but it would seem he is highly thought of if viewed as a starter at his age. I hope that's the case but it's a lot of pressure to help on a young kid. I hope we don't make the same mistakes we made with Dele.

I have my views with regards to further additions but neither look to be obtainable at the moment. Obviously things can change. I'm optimistic we have our targets well primed.

I concur.

I'll hold my hand up to knowing very little about Bergvall but it would seem he is highly thought of if viewed as a starter at his age. I hope that's the case but it's a lot of pressure to help on a young kid. I hope we don't make the same mistakes we made with Dele.

I have my views with regards to further additions but neither look to be obtainable at the moment. Obviously things can change, i'm optimistic we have our targets well primed.
He's a talent that's for sure, but physically he doesn't yet look ready for the Prem, I guess we will see soon enough.