'It is what it is' Match Thread: Nottm Forest Vs Our Own mentality, Sponsored by 5 years of shit | Page 13 | Vital Football

'It is what it is' Match Thread: Nottm Forest Vs Our Own mentality, Sponsored by 5 years of shit

Apollyon - 7/5/2017 19:05

There was 10 mins where we were quiet in the 90 and that was when the 2nd Blackburn goal went in

The Ipswich fans with their chanting for Blackburn and Birmingham showed no class and its true, they are a small town in Norwich the c**ts

Like the Spanish Caravan byline

So now that it has been confirmed that Hildeberto P was at the game and with the team

Do people think he will be back next season and want him back

Still buzzing and slightly drunk... this feels like a great day for a new start for our club

:4:

Tyler Walker was with the players on the steps celebrating with them.wonder if he will be back in forest shirt next year or will be moved on.

da fuq - 7/5/2017 19:35

So now that it has been confirmed that Hildeberto P was at the game and with the team

Still buzzing and slightly drunk... this feels like a great day for a new start for our club

I thought that was him celebrating on the bench in the second half. Top lad. I would like us to possibly take him on loan again.

da fuq - 7/5/2017 15:18

That was one quality game it had everything
Penos'..saved peno
Missed chances
Nerves and elation
Great save ...that was so important
CC, Britt, Ward...all immense...fook it they all were
Was that Hilderberto down near the dug out?..sure I saw him..hopefully he will be back next season

i'm off out for a couple of hours to get wrecked son

Berto came back to support the boys today, top lad.

Bad_Dog - 7/5/2017 19:49

da fuq - 7/5/2017 15:18

That was one quality game it had everything
Penos'..saved peno
Missed chances
Nerves and elation
Great save ...that was so important
CC, Britt, Ward...all immense...fook it they all were
Was that Hilderberto down near the dug out?..sure I saw him..hopefully he will be back next season

i'm off out for a couple of hours to get wrecked son

Berto came back to support the boys today, top lad.

This +1

Hope he does come back though

Giuseppe Garibaldi - 7/5/2017 19:47

da fuq - 7/5/2017 19:35

I thought that was him celebrating on the bench in the second half. Top lad. I would like us to possibly take him on loan again.

This +1

ozzyten10 - 7/5/2017 20:13

Beto has got a local lass up the duff!!!

Lol

I'm buzzing today

France joined the Dutch in rejecting the far right and the ideologies of hatred, fear and isolationism. RESPECT

Why was their player not sent off for bringing down Ward when clean through for our 2nd pen?
Not that it mattered in the end.

:7: :7: :7:
:1: :1: :1:
:155: :155: :155:
:Robert Earnshaw: :Robert Earnshaw: :Robert Earnshaw:
:4: :4: :4:
:17: :17: :17:

Only speaking emoji tonight.
Sweet dreams everybody.
Xx

Told you all to chill out and look at the sky a week or so ago.

Right now the moon is sitting just on top of Jupiter. Looks great.

Astrologers would say it's Moon conjunct Jupiter in Libra. I've heard Libra is connected with Nottingham. Sadly there's no precise time and day for the historic meeting in the Clinton Arms, so no way to do a natal chart for Nottingham Forest, but Moon conjunct Jupiter is a very lucky aspect, so let's hope it shines on us.

Apollyon - 7/5/2017 19:24

The triangles in the first half were infuriating CP and the static quad was awful. That changed second half and Benny and Cohen ran things, Britt was on fire and Ward looked like a 25 year old.

They wanted it today. Wozza was magnificent

I think I walked by Woany in the Trent Nav but cant be sure due to my cataracts

I didnt see any sun tanned ringo boys so fook knows what happened to Sniffer

I didn't suggest it was perfect, far from it but no formation or tactics will turn this lot into Forest of 1980.

What we can have is a commitment to good football, enjoy it when it works and be supportive when it's not.

The triangles in the first half were infuriating CP and the static quad was awful. That changed second half and Benny and Cohen ran things, Britt was on fire and Ward looked like a 25 year old.

Not me duck I drove. I think I was the only sober fooker in the ground.

pebble - 7/5/2017 20:42

Why was their player not sent off for bringing down Ward when clean through for our 2nd pen?
Not that it mattered in the end.

That is covered by the change to the rules this season - it was a genuine attempt to play the ball, so we just get the penalty and there's no red card.

There was 10 mins where we were quiet in the 90 and that was when the 2nd Blackburn goal went in

The Ipswich fans with their chanting for Blackburn and Birmingham showed no class and its true, they are a small town in Norwich the c**ts

Come off it - we'd have done exactly the same if it had been the other way round.

:19: :18:

factchecker - 8/5/2017 09:03

Come off it - we'd have done exactly the same if it had been the other way round.

Not me

FACT

Apollyon - 8/5/2017 09:20

factchecker - 8/5/2017 09:03

Not me

FACT

It wasn't much consolation but there was definitely some mocking when we took Gillingham down with us in 2005.