Is there such a thing as a Geordie Villan?? | Vital Football

Is there such a thing as a Geordie Villan??

Amazes me how bitter they are towards us as we laughed when they went down, most clubs would laugh at any big club going down to be honest.
I'm sure the ant and decks laughed when we went down also.
The thing is shouldn't they let the bitterness go as we were the club that gave them the first silver ware since jesus walked
The earth by beating Brighton on the last day of the season a couple of seasons back?

Thats prob my mate Robbie. We went up in around 95 for a game, and he never came back.

Kipped on a pub floor for a few days, then some mates, met a girl n stayed.

He still is a Villa ST holder but he goes the odd Newc game if we arent playing.

Thats prob my mate Robbie. We went up in around 95 for a game, and he never came back.

Kipped on a pub floor for a few days, then some mates, met a girl n stayed.

He still is a Villa ST holder but he goes the odd Newc game if we arent playing.
Met a Geordie on hols in menorca in may whose dad was a life long villa.on same holiday met Bournemouth guy who was a villa boy(he was about 60)and on a Devon holiday I met an old codger who was again a life long villa boy.he told me that he grew up in Weymouth in Dorset in the thirties and the choice of glamour clubs was arsenal or the villa.i guess my point is that villa are well supported already and the new owners appear well switched on.our club at last is ready to realise our potential and reawaken massive slumbering support.dr tony was bright enough to see the potential and maybe match officials at Wembley without defective vision would have seen us in the promised land

we got some Villa fans in 'ull, there ain't many of us but we are about and wear our claret and blue with pride. We even got a Nose working at the bus station, to be fair to him though we do have a good laugh with each other.

My mate Steve is a Geordie Villan from Jarrow all because his dad bought him a claret and blue ball when he was a kid. We will be going to Sheffield together on Saturday there is also a fair sized North East Lions.

It was only the loss against Aston Villa that sent them down, the other 35 games they lost and failed to perform in that season was enough to keep them up....

Used to be a bloke who used to go in the Cushion about 30/40 odd years ago who looked like Yosser Hughes with the Fonz tattooed on his hand who was a Geordie Villan

Used to be a bloke who used to go in the Cushion about 30/40 odd years ago who looked like Yosser Hughes with the Fonz tattooed on his hand who was a Geordie Villan
I used to knock about with the Crown and Cushion lads back then Johnny Haynes and the lads great bunch.