Incoming Forest Chairman Pens Fan Letter | Vital Football

Incoming Forest Chairman Pens Fan Letter

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Incoming Nottingham Forest Chairman, Nicholas Randall QC, has written an open letter to the fans.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?581922">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

This +1

The owd girl is on lockdown. The Queens Counsel ARE all over this

Lets see if the snerts are prepared to libel and slander OUR glorious leader now

Well, where are you snerts?

Thought not

Toodlepip :14:

Apollyon - 1/6/2017 12:01

This +1

Lets see if the snerts are prepared to libel and slander OUR glorious leader now

Thought not

Its no good reaching out to the snerts now; you and your crack team of bullies have driven them on to another site.

mao tse tung - 1/6/2017 12:09

This +1

Thought not

Its no good reaching out to the snerts now; you and your crack team of bullies have driven them on to another site.

THIS

It is due to the constant snerting and in jokes from Apollyon on his PON clique that I avidly read but rarely post these days

mao tse tung - 1/6/2017 12:09

This +1

Thought not

This +1

Why don't you post like this more often?

No fella, not a thing since last week.

The new chairmans statement suggests we arent going to meet FFP and will probably have to sell (reading between the lines) and I would suggest hes probably our most saleable asset and possibly one that we wouldnt miss (like we did Burke or would Assombolonga)

What say you pip?

I had a text late this morning which SIMPLY said "Brereton, good news"

What that means I do not know - I replied with "wtf does that mean?" but no response yet.

I cant see how we are in a bad way with FFP.

We passed last year and have since sold Burke and off loaded some high earners.

But on the other hand there are "financial holes that already need filling".

It makes you wonder how bad a state the club was actually in

surprised but not shocked that the chief snert Banger the bankrupt double glazing salesman is spreading his usual vitriol across this vile, vile forum. Only negative views allowed don’t you know! Not that I care a jot as I’m not on here 24/7, these are grown men wouldn’t you believe? Anyway I have a flight to catch. After avoiding being scammed, you got close though old bean.

Kev (RIP) was supposedly the double glazing salesman ffs

I was the care home bankrupt swindler

Grown men 24/7