Ince Court Case | Vital Football

Ince Court Case

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Ince this time as reported by Jack.

I'll take the opportunity to post his goals vid, and to reminder of how good he was for us.

Tom Ince chases giant Blackpool payout after financial dispute following winger's transfer to Hull

Tom Ince is in a financial dispute with Blackpool over their refusal to pay him
The winger believes he is entitled to a six-figure fee for his transfer to Hull
The now Huddersfield winger has been working with the PFA's legal team
Blackpool are expected to say Ince's refusal to sign new deal negated the terms

Tom Ince is in a bitter financial dispute with Blackpool over their refusal to pay him a six-figure fee when he left the club.
Hull City spent around £2.3million in compensation to sign Ince three years ago and the winger's contract stipulated he would be due a percentage.

That runs into the hundreds of thousands and Ince, now in the Premier League with Huddersfield, has been working with the PFA's legal team to resolve the issue with Blackpool.
The wrangle has dragged on for more than a year and no date has been set for a hearing, which is likely to take place at PFA headquarters.
The 25-year-old, who was on loan at Crystal Palace in the months before leaving for Hull, allowed his contract to run down.

It is understood he rejected a new deal and Blackpool are expected to argue that negates their obligation to pay Ince his cut. 'We are aware of this matter, which is ongoing, but have no comment to make at this time,' said a Blackpool spokesman. 

This is not the only legal headache for Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston. He is awaiting judgement on a case worth millions launched against the club by former president Valeri Belokon.
The Latvian was disqualified as an EFL director last week after a money-laundering conviction in Kyrgyzstan. Belokon argues the findings cannot be enforced in the European Union but the EFL saw fit to disqualify him anyway.

[youtube=UiF63mvixWY]

Father and son ,one player ,one Manager, separate no problem but together at Pool did not work in my view.....same with S.M.and son...

premier 1 - 3/10/2017 09:04

Father and son ,one player ,one Manager, separate no problem but together at Pool did not work in my view.....same with S.M.and son...

So Koko's overall management "skills" had no effect on the Inces' attitude? :156:

We are the laughing stock of the leagues I'm surprised that we attract any decent players or coaches

nodrogaty - 3/10/2017 15:26

Its not only about Tom though is it prem ? Again, never anything to do with Koko is it prem ?
The Owners at the end of the day have a responsibility to all members of staff,whether players,management or any one who works at the club.It is of course a two way responsibility.....The Buck of course stops with the Owners.. :tophat:

Funny isn’t it that heroes of the club,bearing in mind that Prem is all about it being about the team, have had to seek legal redress regarding funds? Bearing in mind the Charlie Adam case related to other players too?

I can’t think of any other club that not only sues and seeks prosecution of it’s own fans, but has its players and former players having to do this.

Utterly indefensible really.