In The Words of TT | Vital Football

In The Words of TT

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
It shouldn't take too long to see how ominous Tom's words of yesterday are Trybull added: “I don’t think there will be a big difference next season in comparison to last, because he (Farke) still has the same philosophy and the same way of playing football. It is up to us (the players).

Expect a finish in about 14th position is what it tells me . I can hardly wait for another season of boring sideways passing tippy tappy football to start

I think we got a squad better placed to play the style that DF wants this season compared to last. We had a couple of individual talents but not a strong squad. I didn't think I'd be saying this but I would not revert back to last seasons squad even if offered. Gunn is the biggest loss but I hope Krul can fill the gap . DF will have until Christmas at the very least IMO so lets see how he does with almost the complete squad now assembled. I'm still hopeful!

Lewis, Pinto still not match fit so I guess they will miss out on Saturday and that is why Husband was given a go on Saturday but didn't impress so maybe Aarons will start? Pinto I don't think is going to be a starter anyway. Vrancic not back until late September. I think I have an idea of what DF will go with on Saturday but a few positions that are up for grabs

It shouldn't take too long to see how ominous Tom's words of yesterday are Trybull added: “I don’t think there will be a big difference next season in comparison to last, because he (Farke) still has the same philosophy and the same way of playing football. It is up to us (the players).

Well , 2 games in and TTS words are already coming true . Farke isn’t going to change his crap tactics , formations use of substitutes and here we are just EIGHT DAYS into the season playing catch up with us already 5 points behind a promotion place . Well done DF :clap: