In the espirito Christmas.. | Page 4 | Vital Football

In the espirito Christmas..

Well fucking hell that was abysmal. Most on here just watch it on the telltly, fucking hurts to see this shit unfold in real life. Fucking horrible watching these midland scabs do us like this.
I hope people realise this season is now over. Howe deserves the rest of the season to turn this around, and I trust him with the next 2 windows. Many more games like today though, and he's losing the good will of SJP. Something has gone terribly wrong wrong and it needs fixing ASAP.
Fucking Thatcher loving scab *****.

Having a laugh looking at the toon forums and came across this- it does seem like they have got strett, toms and fulham red pretty well nailed...

Salty northern basnerts

Well fucking hell that was abysmal. Most on here just watch it on the telltly, fucking hurts to see this shit unfold in real life. Fucking horrible watching these midland scabs do us like this.
I hope people realise this season is now over. Howe deserves the rest of the season to turn this around, and I trust him with the next 2 windows. Many more games like today though, and he's losing the good will of SJP. Something has gone terribly wrong wrong and it needs fixing ASAP.

Having a laugh looking at the toon forums and came across this- it does seem like they have got strett, toms and fulham red pretty well nailed...

Salty northern basnerts

I thought Nottingham Forest was supposed to be a left wing club?

Anyone ever heard of a chap called Garibaldi?

Salty northern basnerts
Scabs get picked off. Just like the Newcastle midfield