#ImpsAtHomeChallenge - Eardley has been perfecting his Golf Keepy-Ups during isolation | Vital Football

#ImpsAtHomeChallenge - Eardley has been perfecting his Golf Keepy-Ups during isolation

I've no problem with that! But, waiting on the tee, I've tried the keepy-uppy thing many times and I'm crap at it! 5 or 6 at best.
Not tried it but I'm sure I could manage a personal best of around 3. Not my game at all isn't golf.
I thought it was due to poor hand / eye coordination but I have no problem catching a tin of beans as they fall from an overstuffed cupboard whilst filling a kettle with water. That maybe just learned thru practice though.

Not tried it but I'm sure I could manage a personal best of around 3. Not my game at all isn't golf.
I thought it was due to poor hand / eye coordination but I have no problem catching a tin of beans as they fall from an overstuffed cupboard whilst filling a kettle with water. That maybe just learned thru practice though.
Funny that, I missed a bottle of beer falling the other day. When I started cleaning it up I realised it was Becks Blue that my wife had bought and has been there for months. No alcohol, no matter!