IEP selling / joint ownership | Vital Football

IEP selling / joint ownership

Ihaventaclue

Vital Youth Team
It's interesting to see that IEP are already a long way down the process of selling WAFC to a very wealthy consortium from the Middle East. A member of the consortium is our own favourite Ali Al Habsi. Maybe this explains why IEP have been so quiet. A part of the arrangement maybe a 'joint ownership', to increase funds for prospective return to the prem.

More chance of a bloke who has twice been declared bankrupt, previously banned from owning a footy club, under a police investigation for financial irregularities and who's being sued cos he can't afford his rent passing the EFL fit and proper persons test in regards taking over Bolton. Oh hang on...

I'd love to believe this but if there were other interested parties i cant see why they wouldn't have been looking at us before IEC bought us.

Think this one will most likely be wishful thinking and Chinese whispers.

I'd love to believe this but if there were other interested parties i cant see why they wouldn't have been looking at us before IEC bought us.

Think this one will most likely be wishful thinking and Chinese whispers.
Bloody hell KDZ I expected better from you mate!

Come on King wakey wakey its April fools day we are not IEP

It's interesting to see that IEP are already a long way down the process of selling WAFC to a very wealthy consortium from the Middle Eas
I just thought it was standard made up rumour forgot it was Aprils fools!