I wonder if Hooper is.... | Vital Football

I wonder if Hooper is....

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
sitting at home watching Celtic v Barcelona in chumpions league
wondering if he should be playing in that game as oppose to having been an unused sub in 2 premier league games to date.

Hopefully now he has recovered from injury he will get on the pitch but at the moment he must be frustrated !

must wonder what more he has to do ! Top scorer (?) allready and not played for RVW who looked injured on Sunday

He`ll play in the team when hes 100% fit again and the team selection depending on the opposition demands it. you can expect to see him start on Sunday.

As for watching Celtic tonight..he will be in his armchair watching it sipping a cold Tennants (Or Irn Bru) thinking about his Premier League Pay Cheque.

I would like to see them play up front as a pair and go for it.....
I know lots of fans say we will get destroyed in midfield if we do that but the neutrals expect us to lose so why not go for it !!!!

Drayton Green - 1/10/2013 20:04

sitting at home watching Celtic v Barcelona in chumpions league
wondering if he should be playing in that game as oppose to having been an unused sub in 2 premier league games to date.

Hopefully now he has recovered from injury he will get on the pitch but at the moment he must be frustrated !

Didn't finish work until late, but was watching Celtic V Barcelona in kitchen whilst cooking tea. Thought same as you DG. I really think Hooper should have started at Stoke. He would've been up for it big time, but RVW didn't look fit.

Did anyone else who went to stke notice this as the fans walked towards the tunnel after final whistle? Well all the players walked towards the fans clapping and smiling, as Hooper walked towards fans he was clearly looking up at our fans and shaking his head and didn't look happy.

Did anyone else see that? I pointed it out to my mate as well.

How can he be happy.
Got fit and was ignored at spuds when Tetty came on instead when we
were 2 0 down, got a short time against villa, played 120 mins in mickey mouse cup scoring 2 goals and then sat on bench again for
entire stoke match

that is the big question.
We need Olly / BC / Shane to answer that

I am not tactical but would say this

Ruddy
Martin Bassong R Bennett
Snoddy Fer Howson Tettey Pilks
RVW Hooper

Honestly I wouldn't change the side at all unless RVW has a knock/if Bassong is fit to come back in.

Hooper to come on after 60 mins regardless though, think he needs a run out

northern yellow - 2/10/2013 18:25

Did anyone else who went to stke notice this as the fans walked towards the tunnel after final whistle? Well all the players walked towards the fans clapping and smiling, as Hooper walked towards fans he was clearly looking up at our fans and shaking his head and didn't look happy.

Did anyone else see that? I pointed it out to my mate as well.

I saw him looking up and indicating something but I just thought he knew someone in crowd. Didn't interpret it that way but it now makes sense. He did look a bit grumpy and I can't say I blame him.

I saw him do that when he came out to warm up northern, I think as Sminky said he was looking for someone he knew, thought I saw Turner do the same at the end?