I quite | Vital Football

I quite

Mouldybluecheese

Vital Reserves Team
Like this vital message board but I really used to enjoy reading some of the stuff on the gillsfansonline message board . I still can't help taking a look over on there I'm being torn up in two at the moment it's like I'm still in a marriage but have found a new love :54: and this is before the season starts !!!!!!

Mouldybluecheese - 23/6/2016 06:10

Like this vital message board but I really used to enjoy reading some of the stuff on the gillsfansonline message board . I still can't help taking a look over on there I'm being torn up in two at the moment it's like I'm still in a marriage but have found a new love :54: and this is before the season starts !!!!!!

How could you be torn between the two GFO has been ruined by that muppet who will block someone who says a bad word about him. Cannot even put s topic on to discuss without it being deleted!

Good thing is, there's basically nothing to see over there now other than his own threads. This site should end up like the old one, after all, pretty much all the posters are on here.

Very soon be a bedwetters/apologists thread here, I just know it...