i follow coverage | Vital Football

i follow coverage

whiley45

Vital Newbie
Has anyone any idea what the i follow broadcasts will be for those early matches where no spectators are allowed. Hopefully we will be able to watch some matches at least on-line and what will the cost be?

I would image that ifollow home games will be free for season ticket holders with all others at the usual prices.

I just noticed that Ipswich have said ifollow is under going a major update at the moment so perhaps they are gearing up for live matches for everyone to replace gates?

(They have a friendly against West Ham where people were asking about streaming options)

I take it that's just the audio option in the UK?
Sorry should have been clearer - that's the standard UK package with live audio, video highlights etc. Match live streams extra, still at £10 per match?

ST holders will have different arrangements for home games as per last night's announcement.

Peterborough have been streaming their pre season friendlies by the way. Don't know if our game against them this weekend is being streamed or not.

Ooh any reason why? We haven't played any yet as far as I'm aware whereas they have played 4 or 5
If MA's interview yesterday was anything to go by, just being careful with the players. Pretty sure they were in training when I went past yesterday.