Hull Liverpool | Vital Football

Hull Liverpool

We could have maybe got a point had liverpool won today. Now they've lost I reckon we are doomed. theyll come out with a real point to prove !

The way Liverpool were playing, I reckon we stand a chance.

Suarez was lacklustre and Sturridge is out for 6-7 weeks.

we were criticized on here yesterday for being too negative
but in answer to your question sc
not a prayer :worried:

Didnt see Hull panicking trying to hang onto a one goal lead ,carried on attacking and ended up with three.

I guess that's the question - is it good or bad for us that they lost so convincingly - they're at home and the standard managers "they must make a response" expectation hammered into them - and its only little ol Norwich - toss of a coin - the result it could be anything - if I had to choose - we don't play well in mid week games - nervous nellies.

They are unlikely to underestimate us and will bring the game to us.

That is the style of play we perform better against. We are not good against negative spoiling tactics and Rodgers does not like them to play that way either.

Many of the Liverpool players are confidence players and will be off the boil. Sure they will try to respond like professionals but the tension will affect their touch.

We have some fast lads who can take the game to them and are coming off the back of a victory still with something to prove. We need fast people in space who can collect a long cross and run with it. Catch their dodgy defence on the hop and lead from the front.

We Can do it. We just need the Will.

Didn't we have a willy up front once, hence a rout of penis jokes. Think it was wilbrahams. didn't want to be premature but thought i better get in first. ( ooh matron!) :posh:

Apparantly our new willie cant stand erect on his big toe in time for the 'pool but maybe going stopping his west bromblebee

Wes for manager :clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/wes-hoolahan-calls-for-anfield-attack-1.1614405

<p><span style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">We Can do it. We just need the <strike>Will</strike>&nbsp;Wes.</span></p><p>To correct the earlier post :grin: &nbsp;</p>

Another player comes out and says we need to Attack.....Hugh will ignore this and go defensive.

Of course he should realise that it is impossibly difficult to prevail against such a strong team full of international players. Although they have some injury concerns, the players that remain are more than capable of doing the job. Might as well give the three points away before the start. Eh, Brendan?

Hughton has said that Turner has an injury but will be fit for Liverpool game? I say stick with R.Bennett and Bassong?

You gotta stick with Bass - so he had one bad game against Man C - but so have a lot of other defenders since. He's still our backbone