howson latest to spout kak on pink un site | Vital Football

howson latest to spout kak on pink un site

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
Why don't the players say something original or simply say nothing at all. Howson ( who really should do his talking on the pitch ! ) is saying there is no room for sentiment against villa ! :idiot:

What does he think we will do... roll over to a team we have no affinity towards just because an ex manager is in charge of them and go down instead of them !! :idiot:

I wish he said - I will not be playing on Saturday because I am signing for Villa next season

I don't understand why we should have any sentiment towards Villa . Jumpship has had his return , and to me this with him is now all in the past . I see it as another game we cannot afford to lose

agreed. a home game against one of the few teams below us in league
we should be aiming for 3 points and thats it.

I wish I had chopped Benteke down in the school library a few weeks ago! He and a couple of first teamers came to open refurbished library in school I work in three afternoons per week. Unknown to me, he and a couple of first teamers were in the building. It was a closely guarded secret apparently. Funny, but on the day I did notice a flash car in the car park; obviously didn't belong to a teacher!!

I have serious regrets now but I didn't know!! My dirty little corsa was parked next to it!!

I have seen photo evidence on Villa website, though sadly my car wasn't mentioned.