How Many Will Be At The New York Stadium On Wednesday Night? | Vital Football

How Many Will Be At The New York Stadium On Wednesday Night?

I reckon that the Villa fans will have had such a good time in South Yorkshire on Saturday that they can't wait to get back up here Caz, ha-ha. They're pushing for promotion, plus they are going for a seventh (is that right?), straight win, so I'm thinking that the Villa fans will pack the away end out and it will be another bumper attendance at the New York. I'm going for ... 10,948

I think it was the Millers fans who didn't turn up last night, Nez. Good crowd though for a Wednesday evening game.

The Official Gate was 10,668 with 2,588 of those being Villa fans

I make this

3 points are off to SIXPENCE who was -161 away

2 points going to NEZ for being +280

And 1 point to AX who was +654

BUT PLEASE check I've got this right!

I think it was the Millers fans who didn't turn up last night, Nez. Good crowd though for a Wednesday evening game.

The Official Gate was 10,668 with 2,588 of those being Villa fans

Yes Caz, when I was watching on T.V. last night it looked like there were plenty of gaps in the family and north stands and I was thinking that there wasn't more than ten thousand, but it just shows how wrong I can be.

Often we comment on the given crowd - one game, which I can't remember off hand (an away game) we were stunned with the official gate and commented that a lot must have come disguised as seats!