How Can We Improve The "Who Are Ya?" Feature? | Vital Football

How Can We Improve The "Who Are Ya?" Feature?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
I'm always looking for ways to improve features, so can you think of any ways which can improve the "Who Are Ya?" feature?

Can you post a list of the standard questions you ask?

I really like this feature and I'm not sure it needs much/any tweaking, but it's worth a look.

Great feature actually, no need to improve as far as I’m concerned. Something I look forward to reading on match day.

I'll use our first opponents of the League One season for this:

How long have you supported Accrington Stanley?

Where did you finish last season?

What do you think of your Manager?

What are your hopes and expectations this season?

One(s) to watch?

Who do you think will finish in the top six?

Who do you think will finish in the bottom four?

What are your thoughts on Lincoln City?

What do you think the score will be?

Random fact about your club?

If you could steal one Lincoln City player for your own team, who would it be and why?

What are your proudest and most embarrassing moments as an Accrington Stanley supporter?

Who would you say is your most underrated player?

Do you have a Supporters Trust and what role do they play at the Club?

Which was your favourite match involving Accrington Stanley?

Which was your least favourite match involving Accrington Stanley?

Do you have a Former Players Association at Accrington Stanley?

What's the best thing about Accrington?

Then, of course, we will continue to have a thread so people can submit other questions, which I will mix into the above.

We could regularly ask about:- any future stadium plans; most well known persons associated with the club and their involvement (previous internationals through to z list plastics); one thing you would like to change/improve your club

I had almost identical thoughts to exhertsimp in regards to some new questions, namely 'what do you think to your stadium?' and 'who is your most famous fan?'. Could maybe also ask something like 'who do you think is the clubs' ultimate cult player and why?'.

I think 'Who would you say is your most underrated player?' could be deleted as it's kind of covered in 'one(s) to watch?', and I'm not too fussed about 'Do you have a Former Players Association?'.