How Can We Improve The "Match Officials" Feature? | Vital Football

How Can We Improve The "Match Officials" Feature?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
I'm always looking for ways to improve features, so can you think of any ways which can improve the "Match Officials" feature?

I'd stop using those alternate titles. Just keep it simple.

Most of the comments are disparaging of the refs performance but they are only human and will always make mistakes (unless they work where I do, where human error is never acceptable or an excuse), so maybe a comment in each post of at least one positive to go with the negatives.

Most of the comments are disparaging of the refs performance but they are only human and will always make mistakes (unless they work where I do, where human error is never acceptable or an excuse), so maybe a comment in each post of at least one positive to go with the negatives.

This is about the articles I publish on the Front Page about the officials for the next match.

I think most likely way to try and improve the match officials is to make them all fulltime.
Fulltime football should have fulltime officials, not the amateurs we get lumbered with too often.

I think most likely way to try and improve the match officials is to make them all fulltime.
Fulltime football should have fulltime officials, not the amateurs we get lumbered with too often.

But what about the "Match Officials" feature?

Doesn't always work. When RL went full to full time refs some of the best ones retired because they didn't want to give up their full time occupations.