Hot Gossip | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hot Gossip

Back on track and I would be very happy to see Holgate coming through the doors.

Not sure about the other two so couldn’t comment.

Hes interested in the move. Although born in Doncaster, he has ties to Nottingham also and is interested in the move

This one has legs according to my source

Hes interested in the move. Although born in Doncaster, he has ties to Nottingham also and is interested in the move

This one has legs according to my source
When it was mentioned a few weeks ago that he could bd available I did hope that we would be in for him as he has good ability.

I would assume Villa and Leeds (among others) may be interested in him too which may be an issue.

Villa have no wiggle room because they are skint and Leeds are in a similar position. We have plenty of players to offload which will happen in the coming weeks.

Villa have no wiggle room because they are skint and Leeds are in a similar position. We have plenty of players to offload which will happen in the coming weeks.
Villa’s owners are loaded but the club is already in breach of FFP. The rumour is that they will just accept the fine and go for broke in the hope that they go up anyway.

Henderson possibly off to Rochdale
Wards switch to Charlton looks off

This is from LBL

Ward & Henderson will both be released (paid up) if no club in for them, both only have 6 months on their contracts, so we will bridge the financial impact for the players..... Charlton want to keep Ward, but saying they are skint & cannot pay anymore. I think that one will happen UNLESS we get a better loan offer.

Arriyibi + Tachy to go too & also trying to return Goncalves.

Cummings was supposed to be on his way back, came on as a sub in defeat at Barnsley - next game Accrington Away, there is a return clause - so we'll see what transpires.

Clough has 2 years left, so he will be expensive to just 'release' - but he really isn't doing well on loan, so doubt there will be many takers.

Yates going on loan shortly, if no keeper & Henderson goes, as expected, then Smith kept as 3rd choice but the preference is to get him out on loan with a proviso that he gets games!

Bridcutt supposedly going & there is interest in Watson, but I doubt we will let both go.

Ward & Henderson will both be released (paid up) if no club in for them, both only have 6 months on their contracts, so we will bridge the financial impact for the players..... Charlton want to keep Ward, but saying they are skint & cannot pay anymore. I think that one will happen UNLESS we get a better loan offer.

Arriyibi + Tachy to go too & also trying to return Goncalves.

Cummings was supposed to be on his way back, came on as a sub in defeat at Barnsley - next game Accrington Away, there is a return clause - so we'll see what transpires.

Clough has 2 years left, so he will be expensive to just 'release' - but he really isn't doing well on loan, so doubt there will be many takers.

Yates going on loan shortly, if no keeper & Henderson goes, as expected, then Smith kept as 3rd choice but the preference is to get him out on loan with a proviso that he gets games!

Bridcutt supposedly going & there is interest in Watson, but I doubt we will let both go.
Can we return Dias as well as Goncalves? Then we could bring in someone who can contribute positively.

Worrall is another with a slight question mark as well. Before Christmas there were rumours that all their loans were being sent back and Worrall is apparently not too thrilled by being the fan’s go to scapegoat. Looks like Gerrard still rates him though so not sure if they will send him back or not.

Can we return Dias as well as Goncalves? Then we could bring in someone who can contribute positively.

Worrall is another with a slight question mark as well. Before Christmas there were rumours that all their loans were being sent back and Worrall is apparently not too thrilled by being the fan’s go to scapegoat. Looks like Gerrard still rates him though so not sure if they will send him back or not.

I've been quite patient with Dias but i'll never forgive him for fucking up twice at the end against Norwich.
He cost us that game.
I haven't slept properly since.
I'll be glad to see both go now to be honest.
Get Burke back instead !
If he does end up at Millwall and we bring in another Olympiakos superstar or the next Paulo Futre i'll be pissed right off !