Hooper doesn't want to leave... | Vital Football

Hooper doesn't want to leave...

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
....in fact to a man no one wants too???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27783915

Maybe they don't want to at the moment , but if a Prem club come calling I reckon some will leave .

Good news if Hooper stays but I cant see NC keeping 4 strikers on the books , plus Loza as back up . Either RVW or Becchio to go then !

Probably both - Beccs doesnt want another bench season and RVW wont want a bench season which he's likely to get - ship out for their sakes and ship in for our sakes

Hooper doesn't want to leave

Until a premier league club come in with more money, then he'll probably change his tune!

To be honest I'm not overly surprised.
As professionals they want to play and to win some bling. To achieve the latter they need a top six team. Only Ruddy perhaps could achieve that and that would be as a back up.
The crystal clear alternative is another seasons relegation dogfight with the also rans. Even they may not offer regular exercise.
The press may like to over play the significance of playing in the premiere. As we've seen the stark reality is that there are 30 teams straggling the two top divisions that at any time could fill one of the top section no hopers.