Holidays | Vital Football

Holidays

I did indeed thanks, I got back late last night from 30c to ******* 11c and I'm still trying to get warm !!!

Big Chiv - 18/9/2013 21:11

I did indeed thanks, I got back late last night from 30c to ******* 11c and I'm still trying to get warm !!!

LOL. Glad to hear it was good.

Real Deal - 19/9/2013 09:22

Welcome back Chiv. Watch the Norwich game if you can, our best performance for months.

Cheers RD, my lad recorded MOTD for me so saw the highlights, we played some good stuff and Eriksen looked a proper player.

If you fancy watching the whole thing, try here
http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch/england/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-vs-norwich-city

It's just sheer nomination all over the park.

Big Chiv - 19/9/2013 19:07

Real Deal - 19/9/2013 09:22

Welcome back Chiv. Watch the Norwich game if you can, our best performance for months.

Cheers RD, my lad recorded MOTD for me so saw the highlights, we played some good stuff and Eriksen looked a proper player.

Yep he is exactly what we needed. The type of player me and you have been yearning for since Modric and VDV went. Proper spurs player. :7:

So my wife surprised me with a week in Cabo San Lucas. She also managed to talk the local "Turtle Expert" into letting us help him out one night (from about 10:00pm until 5:00am) with moving new nests to the protected area on the 2 mile long private beach the resort was on. We then helped him count the hatched turtles and released them.

A really great experience.

Attachments

• Eggs.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
The turtles...........

Attachments

• Turtles.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh and if you want to rip it up all night there aren't many better places than the town of Cabo San Lucas. El Squid Roe is a riot.

Love doing that stuff. Really want to do some Arctic, Antarctic science trips in the future.

I was in Rhodes this time a month ago for a wedding, the ceremony was on the beach. Our hotel was right on the beach too. It was stunning.