Here he is. | Vital Football

Here he is.

Without outside investment he will have the same problems as his predecessors . We need new owners who can provide this investment but I fear the selfish Smiffs will hang onto the club when they simply cannot afford to run it

I wish Wagner well but as many have said on social media the problems run deeper than just the manager

'This is a very special and proud moment for me. To be here, back in England, as the head coach of Norwich City is a huge honour. I am very pleased with what I have seen so far. The facilities at the Lotus training centre are top class. We now have to look forward and work extremely hard.

This is a new challenge for us all. Will it be easy? No. We have to leave what has happened in the past behind. If we want success, we have to be together. Together as a group of players, backroom staff and supporters.'

already saying the fans have to do their part --- we always do.

all the best DW.

so we've had DF, DS and now DW

Andrew Hughes has become his first team coach moving from his position as our loan coach.

I guess we will look for a new loans coach.

Christoph Bühler is his assistant

He says the aim was automatic promotion but now we can't rush as we are in 11th the priority is getting into the top 10 and then the top 6 and then hunt for promotion.

He says the club has to now be hunters as that's where we are now.

When asked about signings in January he said that the club signed lots of players in summer....so basically nope none....much like DS.

He said that he has great knowledge of players abroad if Webber wants to hear his thoughts.

Last edited:
I feel a bit sorry for him. The squad have got used to poor performances and losing. The old problem of no investment is still there. He has a tough job on his hands. Probably set up to fail though. Even if he succeeds, there will still be no investment if we go up.

Wagner to board

I need some wingers

Board to Wagner

Here you go his name is placheta. Hasn't been up to much since joining three seasons ago and we didn't rate him in summer and he has has a knee injury that's kept him out for a while.

Wagner to his wife

Hi darling can you print my CV off please

I feel a bit sorry for him. The squad have got used to poor performances and losing. The old problem of no investment is still there. He has a tough job on his hands. Probably set up to fail though. Even if he succeeds, there will still be no investment if we go up.
There really is no pressure on him. How can it be expected that he does any better with the same bunch of losers. If he brings them back to their peak, it will be a little miracle and if he doesn't, then no surprise there then.

So Wagner has said Sargent will be his central striker (and not a winger)...good to hear.

'Obviously. I know him very well from Germany. For me, he's a central striker. It isn't his best position to play out on the wing This is where he can help out, yes, but this is not the position I think where his strengths are. He played last season and this season and did not too bad so far, but he is a young guy and I'm really looking forward to work with him.'

webber has said there is no call back option for rashica but Wagner will decide on his future at the end of the season.

'Obviously he is on loan in Galatasaray and from everything I hear and what I've seen, they and he are both are very happy with this loan so far and this means we can be happy with this loan as well. Hopefully they can win the title and qualify for the Champions League. But this loan counts until the end of the season and this is why he isn't on my radar for this next 20 very important games, hopefully some more as well at the end of this season. This is why we should speak about Milot after the season.'

Webber said that this club has the potential to get to the premiership and stay there and the people of Norfolk deserve that (Webber, you've two chances and learnt nothing from them).

He also said everyone at the club wants to be in the premiership we just have to find a way to do it.....well Webber doing exactly as you've done most January doesn't help. Struggling yet no new players in. The club needs investment and Delia needs to sell.

ive not watched it all but some chaps have said Webber cane across as bitter and even had a go at someone because their phone rang.

webber confirmed that there will be no signings in January.

so we lose Ramsey, Hayden, cantwell

And replace with no one and expect Wagner to get us up the table...crazy.

Oh and Webber thinks the club is in a much better place all round since he started

webber has done a lot wrong but in fairness to him the club is in a lot better place since he has come in in terms of structure and facilities

i know he has said a lot of stupid things and been poor in the transfer market when we have been in the prem but that doesnt undo the good things like the training ground and buying the land that would give the option to expand city stand

his bad deeds dont wipe away his good just like his good deeds dont wipe away the bad

If the Webbers were to push off today they have would left the club with possibly Premier League standard facilities and a lower half championship squad.
If, as it looks like, we will fail to get promotion he also leaves us with a debt and hardly any players of value to sell.
I call that failure.
He is working under the selfish Smiffs who want to cling on to ownership at any cost to the club and fans but has wasted virtually all of the transfer budget in every window.

All these wonderful facilities haven’t done us much good . 3 utterly humiliating relegations from the PL in just 7 seasons that made us the laughing stock of the nation is disgraceful . We would be better served by flattening Conley and making these miserable failures of players run up and down Mousehold Heath for their huge salaries

the squad is now pretty much at the same point as when he took over which might not be a bad thing as it could lead to a new building block like when he took over but the debt is a real worry
3 relegations and 2 fantastic title wins which were great fun to watch the facilities can help in future development of young players coming through and can improve chances of signing a player

i am not saying he has done a perfect job and quite frankly we had the bases of a squad twice that could stay up had they been strengthened in the correct areas but saying the club isnt in a better place than when he took over would be dishonest it doesnt change the fact that he seems to be a bitter and unlikeable person though

ideally we would have investors come in and a new person to take his role to build on the foundations he has helped lay down

The way the squad is performing it is worst I have seen for a long time.

He has bought a succession of poor players who were not good enough and failed in premier league and as such nobody wanted to buy when we got relegated.
They are now on loan with wages mostly being paid by us and value probably less than half amount of fee paid.
The players he bought for future have not made it to first team.
We have no youngsters anywhere near the first team in Championship yet alone being ready for a possible premier league season.

The ground has not been expanded but we may soon have best training facilities in league 1.