Happy St. Andy Day | Vital Football

Happy St. Andy Day

nibbles

Vital Football Hero

Doubt I’ll ever celebrate a gills goal like that again. What a day - from despair to ecstasy within minutes. Can’t remember ever feeling so down at a game as when stoke’s second went in and we looked like we’d get a hiding. We played brilliantly from that point on. Meant so much supporting a group of players like that - ability and heart in abundance.

I wasnt there, but that just sent tingles down my spine for the umpteenth time since I first saw/heard it.

Thanks for sharing.

I was in direct line with that shot. I didn't believe it was going to end up in the back of the net, but then it was!!
After their initial goal from the kick off and then leading 3-1, I couldn't see any chance of us progressing.

Last edited:
I know of all the goal Andy scored this is the one that he most enjoys watching and remembering .I will never forget ending up almost on my face the row in front after jumping for joy after it went in .

As nibbles says, never has a goal in a game changed my mood so much. From the despair to jubilation, and from feeling we were done for in the tie to the feeling walking out of the ground knowing we were right back in it. Even got the feeling the Stoke fans knew that goal was the game changer.

Fantastic day, in the end.

Oh, mega. I have actually used that site several times, but it didn't register with me about the videos. Cheers Nibbles.