Happy 4th Anniversary BLADES | Vital Football

Happy 4th Anniversary BLADES

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Today is apparently the 4th anniversary of St Christopher's home comin.Worra journey we're on wi him and despite what some BLADES think,Mr McCabe deserves credit for his part in mekin it happen.Happy anniversary to all BLADES wherever they may be on the planet. 16473118_1391585884227479_1284050237193008363_n.jpg16473118_1391585884227479_1284050237193008363_n.jpg UTMPB

Last edited:
Everybody's happy when a 10-1 shot comes in, particularly when you've been on a losing streak for years .......................................unless you've somehow managed to lose the betting slip:rofl::rofl:

Here's to the next decade with CW:cheers:

No denying we dropped lucky but at least we took the chance and grabbed it we could have been languishing in the pub league staring up wistfully at charlton in the premiership thinking if only

No denying we dropped lucky but at least we took the chance and grabbed it we could have been languishing in the pub league staring up wistfully at charlton in the premiership thinking if only
I wonder how many were ready for slammin Mr McCabe after the first 4 games or so under our Chris or would admit to it nar? He only got job cos he's a BLADE type of fans,i've said plenty of times Mr McCabe made plenty of mistakes but i will alluss be grateful that he was the one who made sure our Chris came home.UTMPB

I wonder how many were ready for slammin Mr McCabe after the first 4 games or so under our Chris or would admit to it nar? He only got job cos he's a BLADE type of fans,i've said plenty of times Mr McCabe made plenty of mistakes but i will alluss be grateful that he was the one who made sure our Chris came home.UTMPB
I’ll be perfectly honest I wanted to give him a go way before we got him I especially wanted him when clough went but I’ll also say I was ecstatic when we got adkins instead although that soon wore off I was happy with plenty of mccabes appointments to start with so I can’t blame him for too much except the big one which was bringing robson in when pretty much anyone could have took us straight back up

I’ll be perfectly honest I wanted to give him a go way before we got him I especially wanted him when clough went but I’ll also say I was ecstatic when we got adkins instead although that soon wore off I was happy with plenty of mccabes appointments to start with so I can’t blame him for too much except the big one which was bringing robson in when pretty much anyone could have took us straight back up
I agree Bully Robson was Mr McCabe's biggest bollack dropped by a distance.I also agree re; most of his appointments when they were made,but i dint want Wilson but he was very good in that first season and was very unlucky(Ched incident)not to tek us up but i thought his 2nd season was decidedly average(at best) I'm a fan that will give credit when it's due and criticise when it's also due,some don't but like i usually say,each to their own.I dint understand how Cloughie used to get more verbals than Adkins on some forums,yes i know Cloughie dint tek us up but we were in a relegation spot when he came in and we after 18months or so had lost yet anutha play off semi when he left,add 2 cup semi's and i think he deserves to be thought of alot better than Adkins for his tenure at BDBL.Have a gr8 day BLADES folk.UTMPB