Halfway through the season | Vital Football

Halfway through the season

billnorfolk

Vital Youth Team
Halfway through 19 points,if we play with the same exciting flourish in the second half of the season we will be relegated,all the teams bar one below Norwich have sacked there managers and seem to be improving,is it to late now for us, and should we be looking forward to relegation ,the players certainly are playing like they realy dont care ,did we play well yesterday or were Man U missing Rooney and realy didnt look like the ManU team of last season.

We are averaging a point a game and if 40 points is required to stay up ( and I think it will be more due to the teams in 10th to 20 th places being so close ) we will require 21 points for last 19 games.
If we discount the final 4 games as there is a distinct possibility we will lose them all we will require 21 points from next 15 games.

1 st 19 games 19 points ( 1 point per game average )
2 nd 19 games 21 points but discounting final 4 games
as it needs to be achieved before then ( 1.4 points per game )
That us a win every other game.
As Bills says. If we do not improve drastically we are down.

no i dont think its too late at all
but now even for a new manager with his motivation skills
its a heck of a task
i saw enough yesterday to think we might just scrape it,but its got to happen after palace
for what its worth,i dont think he will go and yes we will be relegated

If we average a point a game all season, in my view we would be safe enough with 38.

However it'd be nice to get over 40 quite comfortably

Well I would say we need to be around 38 with about 6 games to go as the last 4 are going to be very difficult. Hughton should be aiming to be safe by 34 games. Can someone do the maths? I think we are going down with Hughton in charge. Dead cert.

If he stays we will go down I have no doubt of that.
What is he going to do in second half of the season
that is so different to what he has done in the first +
teams at bottom sart to improve and fight and under
the 3 stooges we will not do that.

It's obvious we don't have an ounce of fight in us. Everyone else is fighting we are just faffing and flapping about. I have come to the conclusion that the board don't even care anymore. Why else has it gone on so long?

We will be lucky to get 38 points with these clowns in charge . Relegation looks a certainty under Hugh . There wont be any teams to play at the end of this season who have nothing to play for.

We had had our good run by now last season and that's what we lived off for the second half of the season to survive - no good run this year and the last half and this first half have been all the same - question is - Can we go on a run to match last years first half to save us this year?

If we dont we're relegation material - unless those below us fail miserably too.

Second half of the season always teams improve from the first half - let's hope this year we will be one of the them.