Guilty | Page 2 | Vital Football

Guilty

Rza - 31/5/2013 13:06

shearers boots - 31/5/2013 11:00

shearers boots - 30/5/2013 14:21

But how much is it going to cost ,

It won't cost you a penny so wtf you worrying about

that has to be one of the most stupid answers ! So who does pay to keep anyone in prison ?? the fucking tooth fairy ,,, tit

Is that the same tooth fairy drinks out in that bar in New York?

Hoo man it's Shearer's Boots's cousin's bar. He doesn't let nee fairies in there man.

You have more chance of seeing the fucking tooth fairy than you have of seeing this bar

You must be as thick as fucking mince if you think we dont pay to keep people in prison , As said above around £300 a day for the next 30 year

but as long as you dont pay anything (thick **** )

How much a year do you pay in tax?

Show me proof where you have directly paid for any man to be in prison.

Bearing in mind, there are millions of working people across the UK paying tax for all different reasons.

I won't hold my breath for the proof if it's anything like a picture of the bar.

Thick ****

shearers boots - 31/5/2013 13:57

You must be as thick as fucking mince if you think we dont pay to keep people in prison , As said above around £300 a day for the next 30 year

but as long as you dont pay anything (thick **** )

I'm sorry about the mishap with the New York bar though. I was lying all along and it went badly wrong. I just wanted people to think I was a bit of a big deal. I know I shouldn't have dodged the subject for so long but I've been a bit red faced.

I'm a student. I don't pay a penny thanks very much :7:

I always though the red face was from wanking in the bushes at the training ground? Nice of you to admit it after long last though.

So your saying the working man pays nothing for the up keep of our prisons (where does the money come from ) the money tree ? your grannies purse ? the tooth fairy ?

Bearing in mind, there are millions of working people across the UK paying tax for all different reasons. the prisons being one of them , The day the prisons go totally private ! you might have an argument but till then your talking utter shite

Are you really so fucking stupid? Honestly?

Go back to my very first comment on this thread, aimed at you, study it for a while, use your pea brain for a bit, even use google if it helps. Think about it, then come back to me.

I'm not going to sit here all day trying to explain something so simple to someone as fucking stupid as you.

Kill him . He's broken every rule of basic human law. I'd feel nothing about his death much the same way I feel nothing about killing a fly. I don't want him tortured or any glee taken in it . Just a bullet through the brain . There can be no rehabilitation, no redemption, no power trips by him from behind bars to torment grieving relatives much the way the likes of Ian Brady have done (and he will do that I guarantee it). End him . Bridger is an abomination of nature.

keggy_keagal - 31/5/2013 14:22

Kill him . He's broken every rule of basic human law.....

Fuck me, i read that first line and I thought you were talking about the 'New York Bar' fantasist !!

keggy_keagal - 31/5/2013 14:22

Kill him . He's broken every rule of basic human law. I'd feel nothing about his death much the same way I feel nothing about killing a fly. I don't want him tortured or any glee taken in it . Just a bullet through the brain . There can be no rehabilitation, no redemption, no power trips by him from behind bars to torment grieving relatives much the way the likes of Ian Brady have done (and he will do that I guarantee it). End him . Bridger is an abomination of nature.

I agree, bring back the death penalty, especially for fuckers like that. Ill offer my services for marksman duties