Guess & Discuss The Ground - #37 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Guess & Discuss The Ground - #37

This ones doing my head in. It’s a substantial ground yet I’ve absolutely no idea. Looks a bit like London Road but theres a tall building immediately behind that and Peterborough don’t have red. Can’t think of any club with red to fit that photo :arrghh:

I'm beginning to wonder if it might be Oakwell with the stand or shelter at the top of the terracing out of picture on the left. I'm not sure the rest of the ground looked like what's visible though.

This ones doing my head in. It’s a substantial ground yet I’ve absolutely no idea. Looks a bit like London Road but theres a tall building immediately behind that and Peterborough don’t have red. Can’t think of any club with red to fit that photo :arrghh:

It is doing my head in too....I am baffled beyond belief with this one. Ayr United was a really good shout earlier in this thread, but it isn’t there , I am literally clueless on this. If it turns out I have been there....even worse....!

Of course it is 🤦‍♂️ Unbelievably tricky that one. Looked like an open side but obviously the start of the rebuild with the old stand at the removed.