Ground tannoy | Vital Football

Ground tannoy

truelatic4eva

Vital 1st Team Regular
Absolute joke, just a loud racket that you can't make a single word out.
It's been the same all season,I've even emailed the club but fuck all has been done.
It's getting on my tits now.

The Whelans ain’t paying for nothing until the club is sold. Afraid you’ll have to wait until the new overlords arrive for anything to be done.

The tannoy is fine in the West Stand. So i assume it's a couple of speakers not the whole system needs fixing.

But if the tannoy in one stand is our biggest worry things must be overall going pretty well.

There were speakers at the base of the east for the Forrest game, not entirely sure what happened to them yesterday. Seems odd they've been knackered for so long and not yet fixed.

Just wish they would turn down the half time music to give those of us with hearing problems a chance to speak to our mates and discuss the first half without having to resort to screaming at each other.

The tannoy is fine in the West Stand. So i assume it's a couple of speakers not the whole system needs fixing.

But if the tannoy in one stand is our biggest worry things must be overall going pretty well.
It may well be fine in the West, but in the East there seems to be a lag on some speakers and so we are getting the announcements with a type of echo wnich drowns out the voice and makes it