Grimsby Away | Vital Football

Grimsby Away

Paddymcb

Vital Youth Team
So it's nearly that time of year again, and at this rate we could actually take 1000+ to the seaside.

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Buzzing for this game!!

Didn't have to buy tickets last year, just paid on the gate. I'll be going as usual +3 others. Can't wait for this one

Think I will get Borehamwood, Welling, Woking, Barrow and Halifax out of the way first. After that we can beat The Cods before moving on to Halifax again! Last year it was pay on the gate at Grimsby if my mind is not playing tricks on me.

Just hope they dont try and cram everyone in like last year then end up opening the rest of it! Useless!!

Looking forward to watching a game of football bent double, to see the other end of the pitch under the cufking roof of the delapidated stand!

Yeah it was all ticket last year but if we are in the play offs (dare I say it) do you think the police/both clubs will make it all ticket?

I can't foresee it being pay on the day!

Paddymcb - 23/11/2015 20:35

Yeah it was all ticket last year but if we are in the play offs (dare I say it) do you think the police/both clubs will make it all ticket?

I can't foresee it being pay on the day!
I think they may well. It is going to be difficult organising tickets over the Christmas period though. We will wait and see.

Steve O'Dare - 23/11/2015 20:5 I think they may well. It is going to be difficult organising tickets over the Christmas period though. We will wait and see.

I can see it being taken out of the clubs hands. No problem it being ticketed for away supporters, as long as the go on sale in good time.

plumbob - 23/11/2015 20:26

Looking forward to watching a game of football bent double, to see the other end of the pitch under the cufking roof of the delapidated stand!
I couldn't see much last year. not bloody tall enough!

martonimp - 24/11/2015 13:41

plumbob - 23/11/2015 20:26

I couldn't see much last year. not bloody tall enough!
I couldn't see a lot as I was too tall. Great stand that! Also got a bit p!ssed off with all the rust falling off the underside of the roof and the stanchions!

"Just hope they dont try and cram everyone in like last year then end up opening the rest of it! Useless!!"

Absolutely hopeless last year, couldnt cope at the turnstiles so a huge queue formed at the exit gate where cash was handed over (wonder how many of these actually made it onto the official away attendance figure), not enough seats uncovered so standing 4 deep at the bottom, all the gangways blocked with people standing which must have broken h&s rules, idiot stewards not letting fans through the gate to the right to get to the toilets as couldnt exit any other way, until things got a bit tense and they had to for fear of it all kicking off. And they laughingly think they're a big club! As tinpot as they come.

Long suffering Imp - 24/11/2015 22:36

"Just hope they dont try and cram everyone in like last year then end up opening the rest of it! Useless!!"

Absolutely hopeless last year, couldnt cope at the turnstiles so a huge queue formed at the exit gate where cash was handed over (wonder how many of these actually made it onto the official away attendance figure), not enough seats uncovered so standing 4 deep at the bottom, all the gangways blocked with people standing which must have broken h&s rules, idiot stewards not letting fans through the gate to the right to get to the toilets as couldnt exit any other way, until things got a bit tense and they had to for fear of it all kicking off. And they laughingly think they're a big club! As tinpot as they come.
I couldnt agree more!! And god knows why they bothered with ticket numbers etc one steward said it didnt matter the other said it did!!