Great Win For Millers | Vital Football

Great Win For Millers

Excellent performance, excellent result imo.

Well done PW - even more amazing after how deflated everyone felt last week.
Well done to every one of the players - truly a TEAM performance.

I totally agree sixpence, that was a fantastic team performance. It was edge of your seat stuff towards the end but we hung in there and I think we wore Forest down the more the game went on and they (Forest) looked totally demoralised in the second half. It's a shame that Millwall got a surprise win against W.B.A. but I half expected it if I'm honest. There are some twists and turns to come yet and some big games coming up in midweek, and we've got one of the toughest in Aston Villa who are in cracking form. We've just broken a "jinx" that spread back to 1956, so if we can do that then who knows what else we can achieve, bring it on, ha-ha. U.T.M.

Can't agree more with both of you!

That last game of the season might be very important, don't you think?

Yes! Glad it's at home.

Roll on another performance on Wednesday like yesterday.
It makes such a difference when the officials are ok. I know he missed a few things yesterday but compared to some we've had.............
Listening to last nights phone- in, even the presenter was saying how Jack Grealish is so protected by referees compared to other players on the pitch. Hope we have a strong ref on Wednesday!

It's Andy Madley from West Yorkshire. Last seen when we played at Millwall. I'll be honest I can't remember what he was like that day.