Goodbye Brennan | Vital Football

Goodbye Brennan

payola1980

Vital Football Hero
A great Window in terms of incomings but funded by losing a great talent who has been at the club since a kid.

An integral part of everything we’ve done for the last couple of seasons and played a massive role in helping getting us promoted. I’m gutted he’s gone and seeing him at spurs holding up the shirt was a hard watch if I’m being honest.

I just wish him well and he comes across as a good decent young guy with a bright future ahead of him. What he’s achieved here in two first team seasons has been reflected in the fee considering he was playing at Lincoln only three seasons or so ago.

Im glad it’s spurs , and Ange is a really progressive forward thinking manager who clearly wanted him at the club.

I really hope he does welll there. 🙏🙏

Think we've done the best piece of business we could do for us and also for him

Good luck to him. You only live once. Shoot for the stars with Spurs.

I think he will miss us though. But his dad will look after him down there the best he can.

He will need some goals early on at Spurs for his confidence etc. The Spurs fans will be expecting a lot.

I hope he gets them. Apart from when they play us.

Legend of the club in two seasons.
Very sorry that his leaving at such a young age was part of our evolution but it was so good to see one of our own banging in goals in the premier league.

We are left with only Worrall and Yates who are first team regulars with a connection to the club/Nottingham and, much as I love 'em, I can't see them anything other than struggling for minutes.

Legend of the club in two seasons.
Very sorry that his leaving at such a young age was part of our evolution but it was so good to see one of our own banging in goals in the premier league.

We are left with only Worrall and Yates who are first team regulars with a connection to the club/Nottingham and, much as I love 'em, I can't see them anything other than struggling for minutes.
I want those 2 involved most games they can be. They are the ones who are grounded and can keep the rest around them at it. Want them 2 in amongst it. We can't get complacent or take what we have for granted.

The new signings don't really know what its taken to get to Premier League nor what it means to the club and fans

They are the leaders for me and crucial to still be on the pitch

ironic really, about 4 or 5 years ago I sid BJ would become our best player since JJ, who of course moved to Spurs. It was poo pooed at the time but I think its been justified. JJ always says he shouldnt have made that move of course :)

ironic really, about 4 or 5 years ago I sid BJ would become our best player since JJ, who of course moved to Spurs. It was poo pooed at the time but I think its been justified. JJ always says he shouldnt have made that move of course :)

Mourinho wanted JJ at Inter Milan (with the side I believe that went on to win the CL).

Mourinho would have turned him in to a world class player, but as English players tend to have incredibly weak mentalities, JJ decided it would be better to be in London closer to his mates.

Shame to see him leave but he couldn’t turn down the opportunity & we couldn’t turn down the money. I hope we invest some of his fee in the academy as we keep making profit with us & the pool of players from the sheep, blunts & fester must be seeing us as the best option