Good Week/Bad Week: League One | Vital Football

Good Week/Bad Week: League One

I think you should add Swindon to the good list and even Hull who won away at Gillingham.

Bad I think should also include Wigan who look like they will struggle as much as many think they will. Todays loss at Ipswich was probably likely but I think it highlighted just how many problems they have.

nice idea for a weekly post.

and if you take the first three games... and count the scun game as a 'win', of the L1 teams only the imps and fleetwood have won all three . decent eight days for us.

I think you should add Swindon to the good list and even Hull who won away at Gillingham.

Bad I think should also include Wigan who look like they will struggle as much as many think they will. Todays loss at Ipswich was probably likely but I think it highlighted just how many problems they have.
Ipswich were lucky not to concede two or three themselves.

I thought we had a young side Accringtons avg age is 21 and the lad on loan from chelsea looks very likely to do well

It may not be a good idea standing off The Accy players and letting them shoot from distance going by their two efforts on Saturday.

Perhaps we could campaign to have this season stopped now. Would be easier to administrate with everyone having played equal number of games.
Us in the playoffs, Posh relegated.
I’d be very happy with that.
Then start the 2021/22 season early.

Perhaps we could campaign to have this season stopped now. Would be easier to administrate with everyone having played equal number of games.
Us in the playoffs, Posh relegated.
I’d be very happy with that.
Then start the 2021/22 season early.
Beat me to it, unfair exploitation of time zones!!

Looking at the league table over breakfast, seeing where we and Posh are triggered the same thought. It would also give Robinson something else to whinge about!

nice idea for a weekly post.

and if you take the first three games... and count the scun game as a 'win', of the L1 teams only the imps and fleetwood have won all three . decent eight days for us.

I expect nothing less for the rest of the season.