Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Page 8 | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

IF we get promoted, are going to regret not increasing the capacity of the Stacey West?

IF we get promoted, are going to regret not increasing the capacity of the Stacey West?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing so I guess at the time the costs were getting too much for the potential risk of debt involved.

Sell every home seat we can and double dip on the buy back scheme when we're sold out every home game - should cover the electricity bill or something :grinning:

Could we get the bus stop back on loan? If not I'm sure we could organise a temporary stand cheaper than the extra the Stacy West was going to cost.

I don't think we will regret it, at least not for a few years, pretty sure the payback time mentioned was 10 years (??) or more even if it was filled every game.

I seem to remember the number of season tickets (spot the old timer) being capped a few years ago to allow non-season ticket holders to attend games if they wanted to - was it 6,500 by any chance? How we finish the season could see a sellout.
23/24
The number of people buying in between end of window 1 to end of sales in august
Around 4000 to over 5400 = 1400 ish

24/25
Add 1400ish (+ the possibility of more completely new members) to 5000 already sold this season, and you get your sellout.

Wonder how many of the 500 were ones who lapsed post Cowley. Glory hunters!
or they could have been silver or bronze last season. upgrading?

(you could also calculate your glory hunters from the pre-cowley season ticket numbers.)