Give us a reason why Cook should stay | Vital Football

Give us a reason why Cook should stay

FrancosLoveChild

Vital Football Hero
All i hear is back Cook and stick with him. I want to know actual reasons why we should stick with him like many do.

I don't buy into the "He is the best manager for league 1" because if thats the case then you admit he will take us down. To stay in the championship for more than 1 season we should at least take a gamble.

"Who else is there?" Many managers

"Cook is a good pro and knows the club" And?

Please I just want to know an actual reason why?

I can't give you a reason why he should stay but a reason (I think) he will stay. It's about money - how much it would cost in compensation and then a new managers contract etc. Things are looking worse by the day but I don't think they'll sack him. I've thought since the AGM that we're rudderless now. The Royals are just hapless stooges and they need permission from the owners for anything which impacts negatively upon the balance sheet. Also, IEC stated in the takeover docs; they now sweet FA about this type of thing. Their objective for PL looks along way off now but lets hope I'm wrong.

All i hear is back Cook and stick with him. I want to know actual reasons why we should stick with him like many do.

I don't buy into the "He is the best manager for league 1" because if thats the case then you admit he will take us down. To stay in the championship for more than 1 season we should at least take a gamble.

"Who else is there?" Many managers

"Cook is a good pro and knows the club" And?

Please I just want to know an actual reason why?

To keep threads going on here

He will come good, and who else is there that will come. If you say Use the Grigg money, that will be being used to reduce the debt year on year. Not spent on sacking a manager.

Who do you think will want to come, by the way some on here make it sound we are shit, with shit new owners and shit crowds.