Gills official site | Vital Football

Gills official site

BlueOyster

Vital Reserves Team
I've been away on holiday for a week and have come back to find that we've now got something that resembles the website of a non-league side. When did that happen?

It is is an improvement over the last one to be honest - although still fairly basic. How hard really is it to just put together a site that everyone wants, or let the clubs sort out their own? One key issue now being that the content is just not being added as it would appear we've got no Head of Media since nick_gfc left. So it's all very very quiet on the transfer front. More so than usual.

I would assume all items to be placed on a club's website are e-mailed to a central administration who are responsible for updating all sites.
That way all clubs pay a small fee for the admin and have no need to pay wages to their own individuals.

I like this little gem in the friendlies article which was what prompted me to post in the first place...

Gillingham v Ipswich Town: Saturday, July 22 (3pm kick-off)

Canvey Island v Gillingham: Saturday, July 24 (3pm kick-off)

alphabet_king - 5/6/2017 15:32

It is is an improvement over the last one to be honest - although still fairly basic. How hard really is it to just put together a site that everyone wants, or let the clubs sort out their own?

Ditto this, the last one was horrible

Oh.... I see Gills World has increased in price by about 8 quid... :/

And although I remember my username, I can't recall the life of me what e-mail address I sued to sign up...

45????????

Somebody's having a giraffe. As a season ticket holder, I would only be interested in those away games I wouldn't attend, so they can poke that right up their Khyber.

Did the BBC ever sort the radio broadcasting rights for EFL games, the last I heard was Talk sport had exclusive rights to EFL matches. I didn't think Talk Sport did football below Premiership level, I'm surprised they even knew other leagues existed.
Radio Kent isn't much, but when you can't make a away game it's better than nothing.

Razorpound - 6/6/2017 07:40

45????????

Somebody's having a giraffe. As a season ticket holder, I would only be interested in those away games I wouldn't attend, so they can poke that right up their Khyber.

If the coverage is reliable then I will probably renew in January. If the reliability is as per the last number of years then I might not bother. I think Nick said it was a new provider although it will be interesting to see if it is a new set up or merely taking control of the old system (in the way that when we get new caterers it seems to be the same people behind the counter but in different uniforms).