Gills 58 | Vital Football

Gills 58

No idea what the Long Pond was until I just googled it. A pub in Eltham I gather. Surprisingly, no, as it is near to where I live. What about it?

No idea what the Long Pond was until I just googled it. A pub in Eltham I gather. Surprisingly, no, as it is near to where I live. What about it?
I go down there occasionally but its one if those just beer,cider, no lager no music ,tv or fruit machine places. All small breweries mainly from Kent etc. I knew it was near you thats all
its great !

Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds great. No lager? Excellent.

There's a good micro brewery in Sidcup v near the station and my ( cricket) mate's Sri Lankan restaurant a few yards away.

Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds great. No lager? Excellent.

There's a good micro brewery in Sidcup v near the station and my ( cricket) mate's Sri Lankan restaurant a few yards away.

What's the name of the restaurant?

Assuming you're aware of One Inn the Wood in Petts Wood? V good microbrewery pub, and also the Bitter End in Bromley - next door to the (unfortunately not as good anymore but not bad) Bricklayers?

Yes, One Inn the Wood is my local (I live in Petts Wood).

It's called "The Elephant". Next to the train station.
aunt and uncle lived in Petts Wood Road - neighbours to BBC man, Peter West. All I can remember was my aunt shopping at Cave Austin - foodstore near the station and I remember trainspotting there - boat trains and Hastings diesels. My cousin went to St Dunstans in Catford - later I went dog racing in Catford. My cousin did a graffiti on the wall at Bickley Station in about 1960 'Buddy Holly Lives'; it was there for years