Gill promotion odds | Vital Football

Gill promotion odds

On paper we struggled the last two seasons so I am not surprised to see us as long shots.

Truth is we don't know whether these new midfield signings will be strong enough to perform to a higher standard than those they have replaced.

We may well go onto to make other signings so at the moment odds on any club are just more guess work than normal .

I've seen we are third favourites for relegation behind Accrington and Wycombe, two promoted clubs. Although small I think Accrington could do a little better than predicted, like Rochdale a couple of seasons back.

To be relegated 7/4
To finish bottom 8/1

Well, I am more optimistic than I have been for many a season so I have a small punt on the three promotion options above. And still dont give a f who the chairman is lol. May even go to the friendlies this year!

Friendlies. Margate is a must. Jolly boys outing on the train so the coach doesn't blow up a la Delboy. Doing Sheppey, not sure on Dover / Ebbsfleet choice.
Looking forward to Accrington first game. Always a friendly welcome there, nice pub and good to play them in 3rd tier instead of usual 4th.