Generations | Page 2 | Vital Football

Generations

Absolute and utter bollocks.
If you are talking corporates that's a different argument but to blame individuals born in this period for all of your ills is crap.
I have two kids who have all the problems you speak of but it is not the fault of ordinary people of my generation.
I am sure when history looks at your generation there will be a lot of finger pointing in your direction.

Thank you witton. You saved me a job with that. Infact alot of boomers have helped their youngsters in milleminals on to the property ladder as they have the money to do so.

Also not all us who are Boomers of which I'm a Boomer 11 are wealthy.

I am certainly not as the way my life turned out having being bought up in that "naice" background which was shrouded in violence, secrets and lies I recreated it in adulthood, finally fled it etc.

There are also 100s of thousands like me. I have helped my children as I can. I'm proud to say I rebuilt us a good decent life.

I with the late Mr KK encouraged and did the work as parents to get my children through uni etc etc.

They all have good decent happy lives today. They have something from us far more important than money.

That was/is a loving stable later in there childhood homelife with me and David, their stepdad who was and is the dad he didn't have to be.

They will inherit from me. Not a fortune but they inherited something far more important, Love, stability, life experience, recovery, empathy and much more.

So Pangloss less of the generalising. After all it is no one fault when they were born

They will inherit from me. Not a fortune but they inherited something far more important, Love, stability, life experience, recovery, empathy and much more.
Your post is vert heartfelt kef.
What you and Mr KK have given is more than money can buy.
Your kids a very lucky to have had you both.