From George Culkin | Vital Football

From George Culkin

Chief_Brody

Vital 1st Team Regular
Dear NUFC fans. As a member of the "snidey press" I would like to apologise for brainwashing you into showing disrespect to Joe Kinnear...

As you clearly don't have minds of your own, it was irresponsible of me to attempt to influence you in this way. Having now read Joe's best-selling book, The Bible, I understand that all this was "water off a duck's arse" and that his fundamental role in leading Arsenal to an unprecedented quintuple of trophies, including Rear of the Year 2078, was worthy of better. I would also like to extend my apology to David Llambazee, Dizzy Gillespie, Lethal Bizzie and NUFC players, Sherpa Ameoni, Yohan Kebab and Harry Ben Nevis.

:17:

This is looking more and more like a smokescreen to me to try and take the (probably thick) geordeos' eyes off the ball at further lack of ambition, so the press concentrate on this knob head and the damage he wreaks and less so on the thing that matters - the football. "Don't take your eye off the real ball george" would be my advice. There looks to be a rabbit away here, it is beyond the absurd. This is about business not football.

One thing is for sure and that is that the press will be on this blokes back, winding him up 24/7 and the daft fuck wont be able to help himself, he will bite and bite again, as long as he is there he will be slowly dragging the club lower then we all thought possible

taffontyne - 17/6/2013 22:49

This is looking more and more like a smokescreen to me to try and take the (probably thick) geordeos' eyes off the ball at further lack of ambition, so the press concentrate on this knob head and the damage he wreaks and less so on the thing that matters - the football. "Don't take your eye off the real ball george" would be my advice. There looks to be a rabbit away here, it is beyond the absurd. This is about business not football.

Give over TAFFoT, after everything that this group of arseholes have done to the club you don't think they give a rats ass about press or supporter opinion....... Do you?
No publicity is bad publicity, MA laughing all the way to the trough and still the money keeps rolling in.

The press are probably getting together in some kind of office pool to see which one of them triggers off JFK's next heart attack. This all just beggars belief. Good little piece by caulkin there though, no doubt JFK will be calling him the a **** in his next interview if he reads that

He's gonna be running out of people to call a **** if he continues with interviews like last night. What an absolute moron. To think people like him are on thousands upon thousands of pounds a week it beggars belief.