Friendly Tickets farce | Vital Football

Friendly Tickets farce

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
Been down this morning for tickets for Everton /Burnley 8 people before me and took 70mins to get served and even then they could only give me Everton tickets as machine can't print both so Burnley has to be posted out to everyone wasting more money.

Reserved seating only

Piss up and brewery come to mind

One day, the idiots will finally have etickets so you can download your tickets to your phone rather than having paper tickets that lead to cock ups like this.

But the way we operate we’ll be waiting 10 years after everyone else has it installed before we finally do.

The big problem is, the stadium ticket office is not a solely Latics operation, its a seperate entity and serves the rugby as well. Until the day comes when they go somewhere else and Latics can employ people as actual Latics club staff, serving only our tickets in a dedicated service, it will still remain an amateur operation.

We got our season tickets renewed in person at the office, nobody in front of us, 2 adult and 2 child renewals..so all information already there. Took about 20 minutes, which was a long time for what it entailed.

Been down this morning for tickets for Everton /Burnley 8 people before me and took 70mins to get served and even then they could only give me Everton tickets as machine can't print both so Burnley has to be posted out to everyone wasting more money.

Reserved seating only

Must have been in front of me i went for a extra season ticket took ages to sort out same window selling latics tickets and rugby

Reserved seating only

Moan Moan Moan!

Even the staff in the ticket office didnt have a clue what was going on ,,,, Was only about 20 people waiting ..... Trouble was they kept having to change from the latics to the Rugby On there computer You could not do anything but laugh Thought this club was moving forward

Wouldnt life have been so much simpler if the Rugby had not cheated in their glory years and bought the success with money they didnt have forcing them to sell Central shittery to pay debts off. We would have our stadium to ourself and they could have carried on forever at the pig stye.
That way tickets for friendlies would be so much easier to obtain.

Why do you think the fact that the Rugby share with us has got anything to do with the inefficiency of the ticket office- its just moaning for moanings sake get a grip - first world problems it must be so awful !!!

It will be pay on the day they are only friendly kick abouts and i doubt people will be fighting for seats.

One day, the idiots will finally have etickets so you can download your tickets to your phone rather than having paper tickets that lead to cock ups like this.

But the way we operate we’ll be waiting 10 years after everyone else has it installed before we finally do.

Haven't we had tickets you can download and print for years?

Why do you think the fact that the Rugby share with us has got anything to do with the inefficiency of the ticket office- its just moaning for moanings sake get a grip - first world problems it must be so awful !!!
Of coarse it was yesterday Rugby fans were buying Saints tickets only 2 desks open so they had to keep closing the system down

Haven't we had tickets you can download and print for years?
Yes, you have to print them off...in 2019! Those aren’t etickets, etickets are those you have sent/downloaded to your smartphone which you scan at the electronic turnstiles. The club saves money on paper, postage, fans don’t have to queue at the ticket office, everybody wins.