First glimpse of Wolves' new railed seating at Molineux | Vital Football

First glimpse of Wolves' new railed seating at Molineux

if you are sitting down, surely the steel bar will obscure your view. That's if the person in front isn't standing up. I suppose the idea is- you are standing up when the game is on, but can have a sit down before the game and at half time.

if you are sitting down, surely the steel bar will obscure your view. That's if the person in front isn't standing up. I suppose the idea is- you are standing up when the game is on, but can have a sit down before the game and at half time.
Looks like the bar could be at head height so you'll probably see over the top, if you were to sit.
Great idea! I'd rather stand on my hands than sit at a match given the choice.

1st impression is not favourable. The space you have appears rather narrow, and are the poles/rails staying the silver colour? They would look much better painted old gold and or black.

Better for those carrying their tray of chips overloaded with various sauces. With a rail it will be much easier to push past people watching the game. ;)

I remember my first glance of the wolves southbank. 1976, beer in the molyneax hotel then in. Lots of tunnels and steps before finally entering the terrace.
Blimey this end is massive I thought.
Then I turned around....
Good grief there’s nearly as much behind the bit is first looked at.
33,000 the southbank held.

Seems that they will simply tolerate standing in this seated area. Bit different to the model in Germany.

I remember my first glance of the wolves southbank. 1976, beer in the molyneax hotel then in. Lots of tunnels and steps before finally entering the terrace.
Blimey this end is massive I thought.
Then I turned around....
Good grief there’s nearly as much behind the bit is first looked at.
33,000 the southbank held.
It was a beast. The dimensions were more exaggerated as at some point they had turned the pitch 90 degrees which is why it ended up behind the goal.

I must admit I'm an advocate of it .... it works superb in the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium and makes a big difference to the 'comfort' :clap: