Final Score: Dec. 27. 1982 | Vital Football

Final Score: Dec. 27. 1982

Ten of those clubs in div 4 no longer in the league and could be absolutely years before some of them get back if at all.. I will never take our presence in the football league for granted and am eternally grateful to Clive, the board and the Cowleys for doing what they did.

The great Len Martin giving an object lesson on how to read out football results.

Always used to like how he would give the full names of the teams irrespective of what was shown on the screen - especially noticeable with the Scottish ones such Airdrieonians instead of just Airdrie.

Ten of those clubs in div 4 no longer in the league and could be absolutely years before some of them get back if at all.. I will never take our presence in the football league for granted and am eternally grateful to Clive, the board and the Cowleys for doing what they did.
1 in division 1 not in the league!
I doubt the fish will ever be in the same division as Chelsea again.

"Lincoln's lead at the top of division 3 cut to four points". There would be not one of on here that wouldn't take the same position at the mid point of the forthcoming season.

If memory serves the Imps lead for most of the game against Walsall and it was a disappointing draw.

Boy, did it all go wrong after that.

Last edited:
The attendance for the Huddersfield game, 11832.
Best league crowd of the season only bettered by the West Ham game which was 13899.