FFP & Birmingham. | Page 2 | Vital Football

FFP & Birmingham.

Thanks Pope for info. I didn't know this details. BTW Pope John XXIII is close to my country. Ingi I know I spell Stoke wrong. My English is not good. This is the reason usually I read and not write. :censored:

Your English is excellent.

As Andrew Jackson 7th President of the US said, “it’s a damn poor mind indeed which can’t think of at least two ways to spell any word”

Not worth a new thread (or at least I can’t be arsed) but Bolton looking at admin now too. Ouch.

Chairman has made an offer they've declined.

If the creditor puts Bolton into administration, points deduction, relegation, loss of revenue etc etc .... so, surely in their interests to avoid this?

Chairman is putting them into that position, made the situation public & hence, that's why I think they'll reach an agreement!

It does make sense but then it will also depend how bad a deal the creditor thinks they are getting.

Can’t be as bad as admin would be but you never know when someone will be bloody minded over it.

If their finances are that perilous it may not be long before they tip over the edge anyway.

So it seems and it looks like we are reaching a tipping point.

Well run clubs should be looking to take advantage as much as possible.

For their sake I hope so but even if they have they remain deep in the mire.

If only there was some way of stopping clubs spending beyond their means... ?

Word down here is Bolton don’t like the idea of a points deduction so have suggested the league abolish it.

I'm sure the league will listen to Bolton just because they don't like the rules they've set down. It's the same for everyone and if the league bow down to any club because the punishment doesn't suite them then you might as well scrap it all.

League rules are generally set in stone and should they be challenged the league dig their heels in further so best of luck to Bolton with that one.

Rather ironic really when it was their chairman at the time Gartside who wanted relegation abolished from the premier league and for football league clubs to put their house in order and stop overspending and living beyond their means. If only we hadn't messed up in May and won that last game of the season.