Fear Conquers All... | Vital Football

Fear Conquers All...

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Very good, congratulations, perhaps you could sort the advertisements out that are spoiling this board before adding to them.

......, perhaps you could sort the advertisements out that are spoiling this board before adding to them.

???
Adverts? I don't have a problem with them - not on the laptop anyway. On the phone, they're there, but easily ignorable.

Congrats The Fear .......both on the book, and some of the other shit you've got through as well. (y)

Hey Folks

I've got a book out!

Already has a few 5 star ratings on Amazon, and some great reactions on my social media.

It is available from Amazon, if you have Prime it is cheapest off there. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fear-Conquers-All-mission-inspire/dp/1527244393

If you don't have prime, I can sell it cheaper directly at a tenner. https://thefear.net/how-to-buy-fear-conquers-all/

Go on, buy one, you know you want to! :grinning:

www.thefear.net

View attachment 34257

Congratulations on the book. It is obvious that life has been difficult to you, but you have clearly come through it all, and used the experiences to make you a stronger and more resilient person. From this, you can feel an immense amount of pride. I can't pretend to know what you've been through, but situations like yours exemplify the power of the human mindset in overcoming difficulties even of the most terrible kind. It is admirable that you have managed to put the tough times into words, and through doing so you are using your own plight to help others; the perfect example of creating positivity out of adversity. To pen your difficult experiences must have been a challenge unto itself, but the positive reviews which I have noticed demonstrate the appreciation and gratitude felt towards you for doing so. I'm sure it has made many reconsider their own lives.

Best of luck, Jon.

Last edited:
???
Adverts? I don't have a problem with them - not on the laptop anyway. On the phone, they're there, but easily ignorable.

Congrats The Fear .......both on the book, and some of the other shit you've got through as well. (y)

I cannot agree with you there moonay, the text is constantly bouncing when typing it jumps resulting in clicking on ads by mistake, this is as bad on my phone as laptop, I do not use an ad blocker as I find many sites especially news media sources do not let you on if an ad blocker is switched on. When worbo was editor it was something he was constantly taking up with the site owner and it remained stable for longer periods, it is shocking now.

I cannot agree with you there moonay, the text is constantly bouncing when typing it jumps resulting in clicking on ads by mistake, this is as bad on my phone as laptop, I do not use an ad blocker as I find many sites especially news media sources do not let you on if an ad blocker is switched on. When worbo was editor it was something he was constantly taking up with the site owner and it remained stable for longer periods, it is shocking now.
Maybe........ Switch the ad blocker on when you come on the site.

Zero issues when using laptop.
Minor irritation when using phone.

Congratulations on the book. It is obvious that life has been difficult to you, but you have clearly come through it all, and used the experiences to make you a stronger and more resilient person. From this, you can feel an immense amount of pride. I can't pretend to know what you've been through, but situations like yours exemplify the power of the human mindset in overcoming difficulties even of the most terrible kind. It is admirable that you have managed to put the tough times into words, and through doing so you are using your own plight to help others; the perfect example of creating positivity out of adversity. To pen your difficult experiences must have been a challenge unto itself, but the positive reviews which I have noticed demonstrate the appreciation and gratitude felt towards you for doing so. I'm sure it has made many reconsider their own lives.

Best of luck, Jon.

Thanks Will, appreciated.

I've got a cracking idea......don't visit this site! :wave:

Sounds an interesting read Fear.

Given the time you’ve had to use to give me the occasional bollocking seems only fair I purchase a copy and have done just that, not bad at £8.99 a pop ?

Sounds an interesting read Fear.

Given the time you’ve had to use to give me the occasional bollocking seems only fair I purchase a copy and have done just that, not bad at £8.99 a pop ?

Really appreciated Made In Wigan. Let me know what you think once read!